Jan 28, 2011 with 2 Comment(s)
Sometimes people come into my life and I know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach me a lesson, or to help you figure out who I am are or who I want to become. That what was happened in my life scene I was young boy until now. I never know who these people may be friend, lover, or even a complete stranger but when I lock eyes with them, I know at that very moment that they will affect my life in some profound way.
And sometimes things happen to me that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair at first, but in reflection I find that without overcoming those obstacles I would have never realized my potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of my soul. Without these small tests, whatever they may be, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere. It would be safe and comfortable, but dull and pointless.
The people I meet who affect my life, and the success and downfalls my experience help to create who I want to become. Even the bad experiences can be learned from. In fact, they are probably the most poignant and important ones. If someone hurts me, betrays me, or breaks my heart, I will forgive them, for they have helped me to learn about trust and the importance of being cautious when I open my heart. If someone loves me, I will love them back unconditionally, not only because they love me, but because in a way, they are teaching me to love and how to open my heart and eyes to things.

I made every day counted!!! Appreciated every moment and take from those moments everything that I possibly can for I may never be able to experience it again. Talk to people that I have never talked to my head up because I have every right too. I told myself that I’m a great individual and believe in myself, for if I don't believe in myself, it will be hard for others to believe in me. I can make of my life anything I wish. Created my own life then go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. The most importantly is, if you love someone tell him or her, for you never know what tomorrow may have in store.

p/s: poignant = pedih :D *google translator :P