Jun 19, 2011 with 2 Comment(s)
Its so hard to say that I'm sorry, I'll make everything alright.. all these things that I've done now what have I become and where'd I go wrong.. I don't mean to hurt, just to put you first I won't tell you lies (Im sorry) . I will stand accused with my hand on my heart I'm just trying to say Im sorry it's all that I can say.. you mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done..If I could start again, I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me.

I know that I can't take back all of the mistakes, but I will try although it's not easy, I know you believe me, 'cause I would not lie.. Don't believe their lies, told through jealous eyes, they don't understand (Im sorry). I won't break your heart, I won't bring you down, but I will have to say Im sorry, it's all that I can say... you mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done.. If i could start again.. I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me.

Im sorry its all that I can say.. you mean so much and I'd fix all that I've done..If I could start again, I'd throw it all away to the shadows of regrets and you would have the best of me.


this is how i feel right now. I'm sorry, it's all that i can say.