If you often see yourself in such low productivity situations, then there is a big chance that your life got under control of the procrastination habit. And those situations are only the most explicit symptoms.
What is it?A basic definition of procrastination is putting off the things that you should be doing now. This happens with all of us time after time.
Yet, what makes a big difference for your success is your ability to recognize procrastination reasons and expressions in their different forms, and to promptly take them under control, before this bad habit steals your opportunities, damages your career and pride, or destroys your relationships. So why do not you do it now?
Causes of procrastination
What are typical reasons why you procrastinate? Here are a few of the most common situations to consider in your anti procrastination efforts.
It can be as simple as
- Waiting for the right mood
- Waiting for the right time
- Lack of clear goals
- Underestimating the difficulty of the tasks
- Underestimating the time required to complete the tasks
- Unclear standards for the task outcomes
- Feeling as the tasks are imposed on you from outside
- Too ambiguous tasks
- Underdeveloped decision making skills
- Fear of failure or fear of success
kau org phm ape yg merapu kat ats tuh ? kalo phm nnty korg bg tahu aku tau, terang kan kat aku sbb aku pown post bende nie, aku sendiri yg x phm HAHAHA xDD soo, ikot lah langkah langkah yg telah dilist kat kat situ yea ;)